Tammy Fink supports established business owners while they grow their businesses by focusing on amazing client experiences and retention strategies. Author of the WOW!Factor|Speaker|Consultant, Tammy is a “loud, lovable, and full of laughs” online business personality who helps entrepreneurs create meaningful and memorable connections with their clients, members, and teams.
Tammy Fink has over 30 years of experience in marketing, events, and graphic design. She started her entrepreneurial journey in 2004, Blue Water Designs & Supply Company. Tammy has been teaching business principles virtually since 2010. During the pandemic of 2020, she wrote and published three books, including the WOW!Factor, where she teaches the basics of how to use unique client experiences to blow your client’s minds and reduce client churn.
During her career, she has had the opportunity to work with many startups and has created over 5,000 design projects. even some existing big-name international brands, such as Hershey’s, Cinnabon, Hewlett-Packard, the Mighty Mouse brand, and Wicked Tuna. These types of experiences helped her to become a conceptual superstar in building impactful business & entrepreneurial connections through branding, marketing, and VIP product creation.
“I don’t know kungfu & I never learned to play the piano but I create WOWs very, very well. Some say that I might even be obsessed, and they could be right.”
TOPICS & THINGS
Tammy Loves To Talk About
- Creating Unique Customer Experiences Tammy has developed strategies to create unique customer experiences that allow your business to stand out from the crowd and build greater client retention. LEARN MORE
- Onboarding for KeepsTammy teaches and trains HR Departments & Leadership within corporate to create unique onboarding strategies to both Woo & Wow the best talent in the industry.
- Building Connections, Real Connections For Businesses: In today’s online business space, it seems rare to build lasting connections with clients, groups, or memberships. I can talk about how your audience can create high-level experiences and touch-points with their teams, clients, or members. Building experiences and products that are both meaningful and memorable increases member retention, lengthen the relationship lifespan and promote added value within their businesses.
- What is your WOW!Factor? Tammy teaches your audience how to make a great customer experience a priority of your entire organization. Develop your own customer experience strategy. She speaks about how to strategically pick or develop Creative Ideas and Products that allow you easily build better relationships with your customers. Strategic ideas and products can do more than make your customer aware of your brand they can build relationships. Traditional marketing plans alone don’t work well within the online space, where you must build stronger connection
“When you begin to include the perspective of client in your marketing decisions, you change the whole experience for the client and the business owner. It’s definitely a WOW moment and suddenly you can see clearly how you should have been reaching out to your client all along.”
– Tammy Fink, Author WOW!Factor
Now you will never run out of ideas, or have trouble figuring out what would be a great WOW or how you make the biggest impact for your clients. TAMMY IS HERE TO HELP YOU TO REALLY CONNECT WITH YOUR AUDIENCE OR TRIBE IN A MEANINGFUL & MEMORABLE WAY.
You can find out more about her at www.wowtammy.com
Branding & Photos
These photos and logos are only to be used with explicit permission from Blue Water Designs & Tammy Fink for promotional purposes only. ©2021 Blue Water Designs, LLC. All rights reserved.